Associated Design Consultants provides professional services in areas that include:
- Review with management the intended market segment and strategy for sales to determine how best to attract and please the patrons.
- Using these criteria, develop a design concept for management approval.
- Consult with management to determine project requirements and translate those needs into room sizes and locations with furniture layouts.
- Include as a basis for determination:
- Traffic flow · Inventory of existing furniture and equipment
- Standards for new or improved space (banquet rooms, kitchen, storage, etc.)
- Projections and scheduling for possible future growth
- Survey functions and services including long-range planning with a calendar for future maintenance and refurbishing for a "new look."
- Work with management to establish a project budget.
- Collaborate with management, contractors, and others who may be involved to control project expenditures and schedules
FURNITURE SPECIFICATIONS, MATERIAL AND COLOR COORDINATION
- Interpret the client's requirements as related to furnishings and accessories that define the image and scope of the project.
- Select construction and finish materials for their compatibility with the total design concept developed for the project.
- Analyze the functional, aesthetic and maintenance characteristics of color and materials in interior spaces.
- Prepare finish schedule and application information.
- Provide instructions necessary to ensure proper installation.
FOOD SERVICE AND BAR SERVICE FACILITY PLANNING
- Analyze and develop the food service facility with complete production of all mechanical and electrical information, including specification and fabrication drawings.
- Analyze and develop the bar service facility, with attention to the logistics of liquor storage, remote metered dispensing system, ice, precheck, pick-up stations, P.O.S., etc.
GRAPHICS ANALYSIS AND PRODUCTION
- Study the needs and requirements for graphic communication.
- Design and coordinate menu, table service, uniforms, etc.
- Design identification systems, directories, and architectural signing.
- Produce architectural detailing, rendering, graphic design, and specialized services necessary for the execution of plans and individual items to be constructed or commercially produced.